Sunday, July 20, 2014

I'm still here but there's a new neighborhood I'm hanging at

Hello everyone!

I hope you haven't forgotten about me. There's been some wonderful changes going on. One of them is that I finally have a domain name so I'm switching over from blogger to wordpress. The latest blog post can be found here: simonedankenbring.com

It has been a journey..exhilarating, scary and exciting. I'm humbled by all that God is doing in my life. I hope that you will join me and visit me on my new blog: www.simonedankenbring.com See you all there!

Blessings,
Simone

3 comments:

Linda said...

I HAVE missed you!!! I hope I am smart enough to figure out how to visit! I am not very good with changes and depend on my Blog feed to keep up with my friends!

Sweet Tea said...

Boo! Hoo! I will miss you, 'casue like Linda, I have trouble keeping up with my blog friends who aren't on my blog feed. Hope things are going well for you, Simone. I've thought about you and wondered.

Annesphamily said...

I will keep finding you where ever you go! LOL! Good to be here and smile while I think of the unique and wonderful person you are! Many blessings to you and yours.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik