Christmas traditions gone wild!!!

Since I'm the over the top kind of girl, I tend to over do it on quite a few things...food, puppies, shoes, books...you get the picture. Problem is, I run out of space to hide place things.

So, Teen Boo and I decided to have a little party…you know, make a few ornaments, eat, listen to Christmas carols. Problem is, the list of things to make grew and grew. Before long, $40.00 later, we had about 15 types of ornaments to make.

It may end up being an all nighter. But, one plus to all of this is if by chance there’s a job layoff, I may be a shoe in for one of Santa’s elves.

Ho Ho Ho and all that jazz!!

Comments

Rebecca Jo said…
How much fun though... I wanna come decorate ornaments!!!
Unknown said…
Oh that sounds like a lot of fun!!! More parents need to do that kinda thing with thier kids! I commend you!!! we want pictures of the ornaments tho!!! lol
Debz said…
Yay Fun!! What time should I be there?
What do you mean I wasn't invited?

I'll settle for pictures then. :)
Anonymous said…
Now had you been a tad closer I may well have popped round to join in. I love making decorations - well when I have time that is!

Hope it wasn't an all nighter and you are now tucked up snuggly in bed!

Popular posts from this blog

If you eat candy corn, there's no calories.

Guest Posting on Things I've Learned Parent Style