I am the type of person that would rather be vigilant and start looking for a job even before I've been given my walking papers. Yes, I may be in for a surprise and not get laid off but then again, I'm thinking that I more than likely will. While browsing, I found the following job titles...
From this link
1. experienced bra fitter - I bet they had trouble finding candidates for this one.
2. PlayStation Brand Ambassador - please report to your residence in the United States of Nintendo.
3. Eyebrow Threading - I REALLY hope this has something to do with dolls.
4. Administraive/ Secretary - ok, ok, we get it. It’s clear where you need help.
5. Finish Carpenter - for when the Start Carpenter gets tired.
6. Helpdesk Technician @ Pentagon - “Uh, hello? I’m having a problem with this missile…”
7. Nail Tech - so nails can be pretty complicated…
8. Remedy Engineer - aren’t those called “doctors”?
9. Saltlick Cashier - new trend in the equestrian industry. Ok, enough horsing around.
10. Molecular Biologist II - when Molecular Biologist I gets promoted.
11. Breakfast Sandwich Maker - we also got one of these recently.
12. Hotel Housekeepers - why can’t they just say ‘hotelkeepers’?
13. Preschool Teacher #4065 - either that’s a really big school or they’ve got robot teachers.
14. glacéau drop team - for a new sport at the Winter Olympics: ice-water spilling.
15. PLUMMER/ELECTRICIAN - get a dictionary/thesaurus first.
16. DoodyCalls Technician - they really shouldn’t put down janitors like that.
17. Golf Staff - and here I thought they were called clubs.
18. Pressure Washers - what’s next, heat cleaners?
19. Sandwich Artist - another “Jesus in my food” wannabe.
20. Self Storage Manager - this is for self storage?
21. Qualified Infant Caregiver - too bad for all the unqualified caregivers on the list.
22. Ground Support - but there’s just more dirt under there.
23. Gymboree Teacher - the hardest part is not burning your hands sliding down the pole.
24. COMMERCIAL space hunter - so they did find animals further out in the cosmos? Who knew.
25. JOB COACH - if they’re unemployed when they get to you, what does that say about them?
26. KIDS KAMP INSTRUCTOR! - no spelling ability required.
27. POOLS SUPERVISOR - “yeah, they’re still wet…”
28. HOUSE MANAGER/TEEN SUPERVISOR - see the dictionary under P, for Parent.
29. Licensed Seamless Gutter Contractor - just sounds bad.
Those weren't my comments after the titles but I pretty much came to those same conclusions.
I like the sound of Remedy Engineer though. I wonder what the starting pay is.
20 minutes ago