I'm thrilled!! I have 100 followers! Thank you so much for keeping in touch and reading my blog. It means lots.
Stay tuned....three giveaways are coming. One will be here for CCD, the other will be for the new children's book blog and the other, On Being. Speaking of On Being, the format is changing. I will be using that blog to interview you..all of you interesting blog pallies. If you'd like to be interviewed by moi', please drop me an email. You have to be willing to be put on the hot seat some what but know too, that if you don't want to answer a question, you can always say, "I decline to answer that one!"
Okay...on to Things I Learned Thursday...
1) Never let a two year old comb my hair. Can we say, OUCH????
2) I'm now convinced that the IRS should be known as the Internal Rectal System. Seriously!!!
3) I'm convinced that smoking is good for your health if you're willing to give up the nicotine and try my new smoke invention...Lucky Smokes. It's all natural and one of it's main ingredients is one that is frequently found in my house, crickets. By the way, I don't smoke, have never smoked and won't ever smoke but when God gives you an idea, you have to go with it, right?
4) My gray hairs are becoming more noticeable. Just ask Baby Boo who was pulling my hair and when asked why she was "hurting Momo" she said, "Cause you have fuzz in your hair." So much for the grays hiding out.
5) Little things like a packet of Kool-aid will put a smile on Boo's face.
6) This is according to TV Boo...if you wear a french cut biking with the butt cheeks hanging out, be prepared for a chick fight. Apparently, two women almost got into a cat fight when the one jumped in the pool wearing a French bikini. The other lady yells, "Don't you dare get in this pool." The French Bikin lady says (among other things), "This is the way we wear our bikinis in Europe. Besides you're just jealous cause you're fat." I sure wish I would've been there to blog (and take pictures).
7) I am inspired when I have a good ink pen. I'm uninspired if the ink pen doesn't write right.
8) The times when I'm less stressed is when there's only the sounds of nature as background music.
9) It's been years since I've been to the beach and I miss hearing the waves crashing and smelling the salty air. I think a beach trip is on my things to do while I'm unemployed list.
10) I love kissing and making up!
What have you learned?
Close Encounters of the Caymanian Kind
4 hours ago