Being unemployed, I'm a learning machine! Well, if I can retain all that I've learned then I'd be a genius.
Things I've Learned....
1) The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Living in the moment creates more of a sense of contentment than looking far ahead.
2) When wine tasting, always swirl the wine around and sniff and then swirl again. It makes it seem like you know what you're doing when you really don't.
3) I've been mispronouncing the word "salmonella" all these years. Thanks to Married Boo for setting me straight. (It isn't samo but salmo).
4) Carrots and peanut butter is yummy. (Thanks Tami and Caleb for bringing that to my attention.)
5) If I have a chance to come back as an animal, I choose the pig. They love playing in mud, don't care if they're fat and know how to kick it hard with a smile on their face.
6) Pit bulls have been given a bad rap. My pit, Humble is the most wimpiest, loving, cuddle bug. He would lick a burglar and give him complete access to the house. My shih tzus are the ones the burglars have to worry about!
7) I love it when my Boo calls me by my nickname. It makes me smile.
8) I speak Spanish pretty well but always laugh when I attempt to say the last name, "Herrerra". I can't roll my r's well at all.
9) When the part on the toilet the breaks is called a ball cock, be very careful with describing the part needed at the hardware store within earshot of anyone else.
10) The blue dye found in M&Ms and gatorade is known to speed up healing in spinal cord injuries.
What have you learned?
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
9 hours ago