1) I've learned that the support and friendship through my blog friends is unmeasurable. I read and re-read your comments and I was uplifted and filled with hope and peace again. Thank you!
2) Make time for "I" and "Me". After all, there wouldn't be time without you.
3) I turn into a mechanic and lawn maintenance person when I feel pent up frustrations. I was underneath my car yesterday, attempting to "fix" some missing screws. I also dug up some sprinklers, ready to repair. There's just something about playing in the dirt that is calming for me.
4) I love Boo and know that he loves me with every fiber of his being. I need to listen to his feelings more instead of bypassing his thoughts and doing things my way. I am very used to being "in charge" that I often forget that it's not just me but he and I.
5) Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
6) Dog slobber has got to be on the highest chain of grossness.
7) Cleaning fish is a dangerous job. I never knew it could be possible to cut into a vein and that blood could squirt that far. When it's other people's blood, I'm okay but my own....faint.
8) I'm not sure what happened to the Partridge Family dad...why DID they have to take their gig on the road?
9) My niece is a sweetheart. She went to a youth group dance not knowing that the dancees would be developmentally challenged adults. She was patient and sweet to give her time and to dance with them.
10) Life has its many challenges but how you approach each and every one.
What have you learned?
The Beloved Hope Chest
8 hours ago