Note: This is ONLY the Wii Fit Plus with the balance board and not the Wii Console. You must purchase the Wii Gaming Console to use Wii Fit Plus.
If you'd like to enter for a chance to win, please go here for the rules and the opportunity to enter.
Now, on with the things I've learned.....
1) Pork belly is a gourmet. Are you serious??? Based on the chef from Top Chef finale, it is. To me, it is a slab of high blood pressure on a plate.
2) The greatest job would be to play Santa for a day. My brother in law played Santa for inner city kids in the city of Compton. He gave his heart and time to kids that needed to feel the magic of Christmas.
3) Some desserts taste better during the holidays...fudge, German Chocolate Cake, ginger cookies and cherry cream cheese pie.
4) Just when I'm ready to take matters into my own hands, God always remind me, "I've got this."
5) Some movies speak deep into my soul. After watching the movie, Blindside, I realize how much I miss working with kids and making a difference in their lives. I'm going to look into the Boys and Girls Club out here and see what I can do, after the holidays. (That was a great movie, by the way!)
6) I buy an ornament every year, right after Christmas. It is on serious discount by then. I love putting on the ornaments, especially the new ones from last year. I forgot that I had bought an angel made out of a brass bell that says, "...an angel gets its wings." I also forgot about the gingerbread man that sings and my Black Santa.
7) I hate when someone tells me, "You can't" or "You're not supposed to". I love breaking rules (within reason) and doing things that aren't always logistically possible. Boo has now learned that when I get my mind set on something, there's no stopping me.
8) Deep down inside, I'm so very thankful that Boo doesn't like caramel apples. All for me!!!
9) I miss Christmas caroling when I was in grade school. We would bundle up and go caroling at our teacher's houses. Of course, some of them would act totally surprised although I now realized that they were forewarned that a huge bus with 40 kids would be coming over.
10) When people are lonely, they tell all of their business while standing in a checkout line.
What have you learned?