For those of you new followers to my blog, Things I've Learned Thursday was born after I realized that there's not a day that goes by that I don't learn something new. Not everything is intellectual - most of it is pretty humorous. But, stick with me, you may end up learning something new too!
1)It's better to have a bad day of fishing than a good day scrubbing the toilets.
2) This monkey totally has too much time on his hands.
3) Latest fashion statement for Baby Boo is layering. That means, two shirts, three pairs of undies and two pairs of socks. Then, she hollers, "Momo, I need help with my shoes" because her socks are too thick to even fit inside of the shoes.
4) I need to remember that my blue tooth redials the last person called, when accidentally pressed. Married Boo got an earful of me singing at the top of my lungs, until I heard her scream, "Mommy" and I realized that I had dialed her.
5) Vegan cornbread is heavenly. (According to Married Boo.)
6) It never fails that as I walk through a parking lot, I'm always the one that steps in spit or gum.
7) When my Wii Fit asks me, "What is the reason for you weight gain?" There isn't a response that I can choose that says, "I dunno, you tell me." I think Nintendo needs to add that as well.
8) Even if it's just letting someone go in front of me at the store, I am feeling great doing something kind for someone else each day.
9) I'm avoiding the inevitable. I need to have a yard sale. It's been on my mind that I have more "junk" than what I really need.
10) When Baby Boo sneezes, always have at least a box of kleenex close by for booger slime face.
What have you learned?
m o n d a y
1 hour ago