The week is flying by quickly and I'm sure not complaining. I'm ready for the weekend!
1) When my twin sis and I were little, certain things had huge gross out factor. So, when I went fishing this past Memorial day and came upon this sight below, I knew that the kid in me still lives. Ewwwww. (It's just mud but it looks gross!)
2) It's better to kill with kindness and an apology, even if you feel you aren't the one in the wrong.
3) My adversities are God's universities. (So hard to accept but so very true.)
4) There's some new additions to our household...they have eight legs (or is it six) and hop. They are hopping spiders. Apparently, Charlotte the spider had babies somewhere and they are forever jumping on me. I'm not amused. In fact, I've given Charlotte and her kids an eviction notice.
5) My puppies Sam and Selah have the ability to be totally cozy on their beds but this is how they choose to sleep.
6) I hate when a celebrity or someone "famous" dies because that means that there are usually two or three more to follow.
7) There is a reason that Chutes and Ladders is recommended for 4 year olds on up. This was the longest marathon game ever played. (Thanks to Baby Boo not knowing the concept of counting, sliding and winning.)
8) I'm so excited about starting the Creative Bootcamp online. The best thing about it is that it's free! You can choose any medium your heart desires. It's two weeks of creating. Check it out here.
9) If you rub fabric softener sheets on your dog's fur, it will get rid of the static electricity and make him/her smell like nicely scented toes.
10) This is what I call peace.
What have you learned?
8 hours ago