2) My Bil is one of a kind. On a business trip to Boston, being the Lakers fan that he is, he chose to step off the plane in his Lakers gear. Thank God my sis has a life insurance policy for him....just in case.
3) I love to color and I do need a job but to apply for a job as a colorer for adult comics, I think not!
4) When applying for a job, the last question asked was, "What are two things you would like to do before you die?" I was totally stumped. I didn't know whether to be trivial and say, "A one pound box of See's candy and all I can eat crab legs" or "An African Safari and an Alaskan cruise." I was speechless.
5) I hate when parents leave their babies unattended in shopping carts. I have seen so many of them wide open to be kidnapped or a few ready to fall head first out of the cart. It makes me so angry!
6) My dog Humble has a sense of humor. He is a clown at heart. He woke up this morning and instead of sitting which is the command he follows, while I give him his vitamin, he decided to flash me while laying on his back. I swear, I heard him laugh. Finally, he decides that the joke was no longer funny and sat. I put the vitamin in his mouth and he swallowed it. Five seconds later, he coughs it back out of his mouth. He proceeded to sit there and smile at me. If he continues, I may decide to search for an agent. He may be my money maker.
7) I need to check hot dog packages more carefully. Boo does NOT eat pork at all. Yet, I discovered that I had accidentally bought hot dogs that were made with turkey, pork and beef. He has been eating them until today, when he read the package. I felt awful. He was okay and said, "That's why it's a good thing we always bless our food before we eat!" :)
8) Some of my favorite movies I've watched lately have been with subtitles.
9) I wish I had enough space to farm...and I'm not talking Farmville. I'm talking, real deal! I love gardening and miss the large garden I used to have.
10) There's only 17 more days until my grandfather turns 100. (And 23 more days until I hit 47).
What have you learned?