2) Nothing today is as entertaining as childhood toys from long ago. I miss playing jacks, jump rope, hopscotch, marbles, pick up sticks, hula hoop, Light Bright and puzzles.
3) I thought roadrunners were adorable until I saw one running with a baby bird in it's beak.
4) Being zapped by a bark collar is like getting tased.
5) Lately, I've had days where I just want to eat a bowl of cereal and watch old cartoons. Am I going into my second childhood?
6) God's alarm clock is set differently from mine. For the last few weeks, I've woken up at 3:30 am. The roosters aren't even up that early.
7) I'll never eat at McDonald's again without thinking of the man that was choking off of hamburger. Thankfully, he was able to cough it out but that was enough to scare away my appetite.
8) I need to read the dictionary before I decide to play online Scrabble. Some of the people I'm playing are either making up words or they've got the dictionary open.
9) I've been having a craving for something weird like bacon and jalapeno sandwiches or chocolate jalapeno ice cream. Nope, not pregnant. Nope, never tasted either of those before but they do sound good!
10) Married Boo just made a statement that she is NOT her hair by having her hair cut extremely short. I'm proud of her for standing up for her beliefs...although it's going to take a little getting used to.
What have you learned?