I may be down but I'm definitely not out and in fact, I'm looking forward to when I feel ready to blog about all that is going on in my life at the moment. In the meantime...here are the Things I've Learned...
1) Single Boo uses the word "epic" quite a bit. For that reason, I discovered that she has rubbed off on me and I use the word "random" quite a bit. Don't know why I chose the word "random" but it seemed to fit.
2) Chocolate covered animal cookies are yummy but not when they melt in one big glob. I feel like I'm biting into a chocolate covered zoo in the form of a ball.
3) Courage comes in many forms. I've been smelling a lot of courage lately!
4) It's okay to cry over a material thing as it's leaving. Good bye my beautiful piano. Enjoy your new family. They are going to love you!
5) I was talking to a lady from Sweden yesterday and it was so sweet to hear her say, "Yah?" after all of her questions. I didn't know whether to reply "yah" or "yes" in return.
6) I gave away a brand new doggy stroller to a college student yesterday. She was so grateful that I wanted to find more things to give to her just to see her face light up. (She gave me a college lanyard to show her appreciation.)
7) Seeing deer by the side of the highway brings out anxiety that I never knew existed in me. I found myself talking to them and telling them, "Stay there! Don't you dare cross this highway!"
8) A good friend was telling me that in Indiana, it gets soooo cold that when she gets a hot flash, she freezes and sweats at the same time. Does sweat freeze?
9) Spider webs creep me out...especially walking right into them. I always wonder where the spider is that made such a huge masterpiece and pray that it's not crawling down my back at the moment!
10) I am happy to say that I have influenced my peeps to adopt one of my most commonly used phrases lately, in describing the weather...."It's hotter than snot." If you hear anyone say this, more than likely, they are related to me.
What have you learned? (Hopefully, it's more exciting than what I've learned!)
8 hours ago