1) My newest past time? CSI Garden Herbs. Our new place has a fantastic herb garden but I have no idea what herbs are growing so I plucked them and took pictures. Then, I compared them to a book and viola! I think I've figured out a few of them.
2) I miss the cheeseburger bird but in Oregon, there's a bird who I call Eep. He's also got a brother who's name is Meep. Eep and Meep, "eep" and "meep", all night and day. I guess they've both got insomnia.
3) I haven't watched tv since I moved to Oregon, only dvds from Netflix and I'm actually not missing it. I've been able to watch seasons of shows I've never watched before like The Office...quirky and stupid but hilarious!
4) I've got a strange new romance for cheese. I can make a meal of cheese and be perfectly happy. (Maybe in another life I was a mouse?)
5) I've got a problem. I follow good blog writers. The problem is that there are so many good blogs out there that I am having a hard time reading them all in one sitting. I think I have Chronic Blog Followitis.
6) Not having a washer and dryer has truly humbled me. Now, I know what it feels like when my mom had to hang our clothes on a clothes line.
7) I get 6 cents per reusable bag, off of my grocery bill. I'm on a quest to always remember to carry my reusable bags with me into the store.
8) I'm like a kid when the mailman comes. I love unexpected surprises and if there's no mail or only bills, I get a bit disappointed.
9) After being accidentally locked in the bathroom three times, you'd think my dog Sam would learn what NOT to do.
10) When it rains in Oregon, most people do not use umbrellas. They just casually walk through it.
What have you learned?
8 hours ago