1) Never microwave caramels in a plastic container unless you want a hot, sticky mess all over the microwave and counter tops.
2) Chocolate covered cinnamon bears are the perfect fall snack!
3) Veterinarians should charge for their services by the pound of the animal. Single Boo's kitty, Amelie weighs barely a pound. For something so small, her appointment was a bit on the pricey side.
4) Never watch a scary movie (one that you claim is pretty corny) and then get lost in some dark mountains, climbing in the middle of nowhere. You will start seeing Godzilla, King Kong, Chucky and the clown, It. Note to self...laughing is so much better than crying.
5) A good book is one with characters that come alive. I'm reading a manuscript right now that has the perfect combination. Look out publishers, it's on it's way!
6) Elderly people are so cute! I hope that I'm a cute old person!
7) I know this is going to be one of the most stupidest comments and I promise...I'm not saying this to be funny...but squirrels make NOISE. I didn't realize they did until one of them cursed at Sam, my puppy.
8) Cleaning off my hard drive is worse than cleaning out my closets. So much unneeded junk!!
9) Why do some people find it so utterly amazing that I don't curse? It's not a big deal...I just don't have a need for it. Personally, cursing is plain old overrated!
AND.....The biggest thing I learned this week is....
10) I got a job! The job is 20 hours a week for hopefully, a few weeks with the intent of it being full time in the future. (Hopefully, the NEAR future.) That's the part that I'm nervous about. Although I'll be making almost half the amount I was making at my previous job, I am honestly blessed to have the opportunity. I won't start until the 29th. I'll be in administrative support which is something I've done in the past. Thanks for all of your prayers. I will never look at having a job the same way again.
What have you learned?