1) Mmmmmm....pear apples are GOOD!!
2) This is the epitome of true love...
3) I've been saying the word, "espresso" wrong for all of my life. I won't even tell you how I've been pronouncing it.
4) The day that I step in dog poop is also the day that I get locked out of my house. Disasters come in twos and threes.
5) Items returned from Target can be found at my local Goodwill Store. Thank you God for a brand new dinette set in just the color we wanted, for $75.00!!
6) Meeting a blogger face to face equals having a new face to face friend. I had the joy of meeting Kris from Shelter From The Storm for breakfast this past week. I immediately felt at ease meeting her. We chatted freely and then went to the thrift store and talked books and browsed. Looking forward to another chance to get together.
7) Oatmeal is becoming the new "gotta have" breakfast choice. Even Mickey D's is getting in on it. Time to start making my gourmet oatmeal once again.
8) Monday can't come fast enough. I'm going to have both of my girls here with me. Married Boo is flying here to spend 5 days with us. I'm so excited but already not wanting to say goodbye. Isn't that silly? She hasn't even gotten here but I'm dreading having to say goodbye?
9) I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!!!
10) You can pack just about anything in a small car as long as you have tie downs.
What have you learned?
Mmm...Homemade Southern Biscuits
10 hours ago