1) I'm already feeling sad that I will have to take the Christmas tree down after the New Year. Single Boo and I named our tree, Chubster and we have fallen in love.
2) Christmas time can be the loneliest time of the year.
3) I usually find one Christmas song that I love and play it over and over again. This year, the song is My Christmas Prayer by BeBe Winans and Rob Thomas.
4) I just don't get the purpose of fruitcake. In fact, I've never met a fruitcake I've liked and I think I'll keep it that way.
5) This brought smiles to my face this week. Princess Vivian and her beautiful and talented mommy, Mandy loving the picture I painted for her. I've also learned that you if you click here, you will be able to order one of the best cookbooks ever, written by Mandy.
6) I miss Christmas caroling! In elementary school, we'd get on a bus and go Christmas caroling to all of the teachers houses. The last stop was for a hot cup of cocoa. So much fun!!
7) I'm so very thankful for my daughters for talking me off a ledge when I'm having a meltdown. I owe them both, big time!
8) The movie, "It's a Wonderful Life" truly puts things in perspective for me.
9) Sock snow people are the cutest but, the next time I will use stuffing instead of rice. They've all sprung leaks.
10) Hanging Christmas lights outside when it's raining is not only dumb but also shorts out the lights.
Merry Christmas to all of you. May your time spent with loved ones be full of laughter and happiness.
What have you learned?
Saturday and Sunday in the Country
1 hour ago