1) The greatest surprise that didn't cost God a cent was to wake up this morning thinking it was Wednesday only to discover that it was Thursday. One step closer to the weekend.
2)The only one sad to see the Christmas tree gone was the kitty.
3) It was hard not to get over stimulated while at Buffalo Wild Wings with all of the many big screens playing different sporting events at the same time. Then, of course, different tables were cheering for different sporting events which made it even more intense.
4) I have decided that when I stress eat, the crunchier the food the better...chips, peanuts, pretzels.....so I've decided I'm going to do myself a huge favor and crunch on a tree branch instead. I won't swallow it, I'll just crunch and spit it out. Is anyone else game on trying this?
5) I totally, I mean, totally, hate when a date calls me, "young lady". It makes me feel like a kid. Also, add "Girl" to that one too. It's just not in the dating dictionary.
6) I got all sentimental talking about my daughter, Single Boo getting married and she isn't even engaged. The more we talked about the ceremony and the reception, I wanted it to really be true.
7) Cutting doggy toe nails is best left to a professional. I seriously thought I was going to have to give my Sam a blood transfusion.
8) I got the greatest gag gift from my mom in the mail...some pecans, Now or Laters, Chick O Stick, Jawbreakers, Bit O honey and more. Sure brought back some sweet memories.
9) The greatest feeling in the world is hearing or having someone tell you that they were thinking of you. Out of all the people that could be thought of, to know that I am being thought of is precious to me.
10) Never have a coughing fit when holding a full glass of wine.
What have you learned?