1) Hearing about my beautiful niece running like the wind for track and I'm missing her.
2) The Flinstones on a Saturday morning with a cup of coffee.
3) A bed!!! A
4) Playing around with obnoxious phone salespeople that just don't take no for an answer. I make an effort to confuse them. Here's an example: I'm calling to speak to someone in your call center: Me: We don't have a call center. Her: Is there someone in charge in the senior level? Me: Senior level as in age? Her: No ma'am, I'm looking to speak to the call center rep. Me: We don't have a call center. Her: how about an IT person. Me: We don't have an it person either. We all go to whoever is available at the time and then we tag them and say, "You're it." Her: You're telling me you don't have a call center? Me: No call center here. Unless we have one and nobody sent me the memo. Her: Who handles your calls in call center? Me: We have telephones but no one makes calls from a place that looks like a call center. Her: Thank you for your time. Click.
5) The original Taco Flavored Doritos
6) This is the Stuff by Francesca Battestelli - It's been my life song the last few weeks.
7) This quote by Dr. Seuss: Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss
8) Little reminders left behind of how unexpected surprises come my way. This came from Miss Kris and her adorable grandbabies who I'm sure had a great time playing on the couch that she gave to my daughter and I. I carry this in my purse as a reminder that He never fails.
9) The flowers blooming outside my house. The splash of color reminds me that spring is almost here!
10) The answer to prayers that the difficult person I've been dealing with has been nice and making my day much more pleasant.
What are you lovin' Tbursday?