I don't know why I have the desire to confess mindless trivial things but I've learned to write spontaneously so here goes...
My true confessions...
1) I only work because I need the money. I don't have a passion for what I'm doing at all. I get anxiety on Sunday night at the thought of the start of another work week.
2) I almost cried today because I couldn't beat a level on Donkey Kong Country. (Yes, it's my stress reliever.)
3) I enjoy coming out with something hilarious, just because I love hearing my kids laugh.
4) I fear growing old. I know it's inevitable but I still don't like it.
5) I make up songs to sing to my dogs. I have a Go Potty song, a Sam song, a lullaby and more.
6) I'm so very slow to anger that I get mad at myself for not allowing myself to get angry.
7) I'm doubting I'll ever find true love again.
8) I can't sleep unless I'm holding on to my favorite pillow.
9) I totally hate when someone steals my ink pen off my desk so I put my name on it.
10) I am a germphobe so when someone sneezes or coughs in the area that I'm in, I usually hold my breath until I think the germs have dissipated.
Do you have anything you'd like to confess? Spill it here!!
T-Ball Game and Our Cousins Gathering!
4 hours ago