1) I'm not a linear person. It used to be hard for me to admit but I realize that it's actually a good thing. I've learned to draw straight lines but when it comes to life, I'm more of a zigzag, squiggly kind of girl.
2) Windex works better than Raid when it comes to getting rid of ants.
3) Wasabi peas are delicious! There's just something about the spicy mixed with good.
4) You can lose a cobra although I personally think that the cobra was never lost. If it had even ended up in the parking lot, it would've swallowed a VW bug. All's well that ends well.
5) April 1st always reminds me of when my twin sis and I switched classes. We ran through the logistics so good that when it came time for the teacher to "notice", neither of them did. Before the end of class, we both announced, "April Fool's".
6) I have a hard time determining when someone is really homeless and in need of money or is just scamming people willing to hand over a buck.
There's a guy that sits at the on ramp of the freeway, even in the rain. He has a sign that reads, "Lost my wife, my job,my house, my car, my 401K and my mind, can you please help? I don't know if he's sincere or not.
7) There's a 101 ways to eat popcorn and lately, it's been with taco seasoning and melted cheese. Sometimes popcorn for dinner soothes my soul.
8) I have the most bizarrest dreams ever. The other night I dreamed that I was at a sporting event, holding a little girl in my lap and dropped her. When I picked her up, she turned into a hot dog. Anyone know what that dream meant??
9) Singing while trying to save someone's life, Glee style as witnessed on Grey's Anatomy last night, was definitely disturbing to my eyes and ears.
10) Daffodils popping up in unusual places makes me smile.
What have you learned?
yeah, parenting teens is crazy hard
8 hours ago