I haven't been to visit all of you and I apologize. I've been without a computer and still, without one.....keep reading for more info.
1) Time may fly by when you’re having fun but it drags when all hell breaks loose.
2) On the 27th day of October, my true love handed me, one Kleenex for crying, one blown head gasket, one fried computer, one chewed up cell phone, two burned fingers, one paper cut and a cute puppy grinning ear to ear.
3) I will never attempt to make kale chips again. If left in a freezer bag, by the next morning, it turns into spinach. (And tastes like cow poop.)
4) Why oh why are Christmas lights and decorations up already? I'm SO not humored.
5) Oregonians refer to women as "gals". It takes some getting used to.
6) Every now and then, I have an extreme urge to either rob a bank or to do a money dance. (You know the kind where for no explained reason, it begins to rain money?)
7) My favorite white noise lately is the trains going down the tracks. Although, when the conductor leans on the horn, that's not exactly pleasant.
8) I'm so thankful for the fall...the leaves in all of their colorful glory and the biggest reason...caramel apples!
9) Dogs are happiest when they smell their worst!
10) Having a discussion with a three year old made my day. He greeted me first with, "Hellllloooo!" and then, "Me's Parker." Then, pointing to his dad, "Him's names Daddy."
What have you learned?
Saturday and Sunday in the Country
1 hour ago