Is there such a thing as over-learning? Lately, my brain has been a learning machine. Hope it counts as exercise.
1) During my upper GI the other day, I was given fizzy stuff to drink followed by, "Don't burp. Swallow the burp back down." I learned that I should've practiced burp swallowing before the test began.
2) A way to J's daughter's heart is to allow her to paint his toenails. (I think he forgot to take it off this morning so I sure hope he doesn't have to take off his socks while at work.)
3) Almond milk is addicting!
4) I'm in awe of Jotta's talent. God definitely has given him a gift.
5) After going through the artwork and homeschooling work that my daughters did when they were little, I feel like I really DID help them to reach for their passions and creativity.
6) Even though it looks like surgery is in the near future for me, I'm actually anxious to finally get rid of the chest pains and other symptoms that I've dealt with since January. I'm ready to feel like me again.
7) It really does snow in the spring in Oregon.
8) Every time I walk into the library, I feel a sense of calm.
9) The coolest thing ever is to pray for someone I don't know! The pastor at our church talked about prayer this past Sunday and gave everyone an opportunity to pull a rock from a tall vase that had a name and/or a prayer need. I pulled a little boy's rock. I am loving the chance to pray for Peter every day!
10) Too much to make and not enough time to make it - thanks Pinterest!
What have you learned?
8 hours ago