1) Sam, my shih tzu with one eye can SEE! After a trip to the vet, we were told that his eye is retracting from the light enough for the nerves to send signals to the brain. Although we don't know how much he can see, he can SEE!!
2) After watching the documentary, Food, Inc. I can honestly say that I'm going to shop more at Trader Joe's and Fresh and Easy. I won't become a vegetarian but I will have more veggie oriented meals.
3) I'm getting so tired of food recalls. Lettuce??? Eventually, the only safe thing to eat will be food grown here at home.
4) Summer is here when out comes the pool for Humble to play in. It also signals that the tile floors will be difficult to keep clean for the next 4 months.
5) I never thought I'd say this but I'm burned out on grits. When I ask Boo what he'd like for me to fix to eat, it never fails, he says, "Grits". So sad too...I used to love grits.
6) I'm really loving people with accents, although I still am accent challenged. Be it a foreign accent a Southern or Bostonian accent...I find myself practicing how to say certain words.
7) Naked to a three year means Daddy having his shirt off. Boo put Baby Boo in her car seat with his shirt off. She says, "Daddy, why you naked? You not 'pose to be naked outside."
8) I must have no sense of humor because I have yet to laugh at Geico's tv commercials. They just aren't funny.
9) I wish I could be a kid for just 15 minutes. I'm in need of having a tantrum. You know the feeling...like you want to jump and down, scream, roll on the floor, yell and cry and then pound your fists on the floor until you get your way??? I just need a good ol' tantrum.
10) After listening to a recent interview on tape with an author, I realize that I always say, "Buh bye" before I hang up? I think I'm getting an accent.
What have you learned?
Saturday and Sunday in the Country
1 hour ago